.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Saturday 24 March 2018

Nautical Colours with Lynne Perrella Stamps.

I am on the PaperArtsy blog today with a project using Lynne Perella Stamps.



I made up some masterboards to use for my background.



Funny how things turn out and change, initially I used the blue and red ones but they did not work out, so I used the dark blue one. This is rice paper dyed with Infusions In The Navy. Love the variance of the colour.



Stamped several of the images onto packaging materials. Love the 'double exposure' feel of the main image and crowns.



Added some layers behind the substrate.



Enjoyed creating with Lynne's stamps, love all of the detail. Great fun stamping onto packing materials.

1 comment:

  1. Bryan, interesting piece here. The double stamping effect is pretty cool,never would have thought to use it. I am a huge Lynne Perrella fan and enjoy her stamps as well.
    Well Done on your post on Paper Artsy!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete