.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Monday 18 September 2017

AALL and Create The Grand Final.

It is the final week of the AALL and Create challenges, and I have come up with this..


I started with a free hand circle and cut it out, painted with black and red acrylic paints.


After this was dry, I added some texture paste and some crackle paint.


I continued to add white paint, dry brushed different strengths of white.


I cut open an opening before backing onto another piece of card. I cut my circle into 4 sections and rejoined using wire, sewing, lace and some builders gauze. I added the word PEACE in Telugu, a language native to India.


Great fun, looking forward to 2018 challenges!!!

Here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment