.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Dont It Make My Brown Eyes Blue


 This is my creation for Hels Sheridan's blog, the theme for this week's Sunday Stamping is Brown and Blue.

I started with some packaging from some chipboard shapes, I painted this with some brown acrylic paint and edges the sides with Cosmic Shimmer guilding wax.
On some scrap card I stamped 2 butterflies using Vintage Photo D Ink, and added some thin white lace that I coloured using Faded Jeans D Ink. with a pair of scissors a distressed all the edges of the card.

The dragonflies were die cut, I stuck 2 together to give a little dimention. I stamped the letters with blue embossing powder and stuck these all to the edge of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment