.. aesthetically described as one of beauty that is 'imperfect', 'impermanent' and 'incomplete'.

Monday 7 April 2014

Sunday Stamping Challenge

Here is my little creation for the Sunday Stamping Challenge over on Hels Sheridan's cool blog!! The theme this week is Nature.

I started my stamping some Dragonflies and embossed with Heat It Up in Blue Glass.

Using D Inks in Salty Ocean, Broken China and Tumbled Glass distressed the card and stamped some flower stalks in Peacock Feathers.

Tim Holtz Fragments are cool, I glued on on to the nature entry in an old dictionary I had.

I had some glass bottle tops, so I added a big blob of PVA and poured on Pinflair's Ice Diamond and let them dry before adding a few drops of Adirondak alcohol inks in Raspberry and Peach Melba

Hope you enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. wow, those bottle caps really pop.. fab make, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete